CFD brokers

ECN brokers

Oil trading brokers

Corp. brokers

Swap-Free brokers

Forex Adviser

Fx Analytics
Leave your vote at Forex-Rating!

Welcome to the website forex-broker-rating.com which name is self-explanatory: we created this Forex broker rating to conduct the statistics and record of different brokers, providing traders with independent assessment and opportunity to leave their comments about any broker. Moreover, at this resource you will find reference information about brokers, presented in a rating of Forex brokers, including Swap-free brokers and, for example, MetaTrader brokers. Forex analytical materials, published by numerous Forex brokers at our website, are live FX analytics of Forex market professionals. We hope that information derived from the Forex broker rating will be useful for all Forex-traders!

To appraise the popularity of a Forex broker there is offered each user to vote for the most respectable broker. In order to make the voting maximally impartial, one may vote for a broker only once a day. Any attempts to increase rating artificially will be terminated by the system and manual moderating of voting results and it increases its value. Nevertheless, we can not guarantee that given Forex brokers rating 100% represents the facts and do not contain mistakes in assessment of Forex brokers from all over the world.
Insta-Change.com
Forex Broker Rating!
№ Logo Name Info For Against Vote Comments Statistic
InstaForex InstaForex
Read reviews
75% 25% - Комментарии Статистика
eToro eToro
Read reviews
31% 69% - Комментарии Статистика
CMS Forex CMS Forex
Read reviews
25% 75% - Комментарии Статистика
TeleTRADE D.J. TeleTRADE D.J.
Read reviews
56% 44% - Комментарии Статистика
GFT GFT
Read reviews
21% 79% - Комментарии Статистика
6 YoutradeFx YoutradeFx
Read reviews
42% 58% - Комментарии Статистика
7 FXCM FXCM
Read reviews
36% 64% - Комментарии Статистика
8 Forex WebTrader Forex WebTrader
Read reviews
22% 78% - Комментарии Статистика
9 Oanda Oanda
Read reviews
31% 69% - Комментарии Статистика
10 Advanced Currency Markets Advanced Currency Markets
Read reviews
23% 77% - Комментарии Статистика
11 Sucden Sucden
Read reviews
22% 78% - Комментарии Статистика
12 Alpari Alpari
Read reviews
44% 56% - Комментарии Статистика
13 MIG Investments SA MIG Investments SA
Read reviews
21% 79% - Комментарии Статистика
14 CitiFX Pro CitiFX Pro
Read reviews
18% 82% - Комментарии Статистика
Last comments
Sort:

Positive:

Negative:

All:

Author: mizans | 2015-03-10 | Forex section: InstaForex review

Good broker. I got my money after an hour. They had already speed up the withdrawal procedures. Thanks to this broker who kept listening to their clients.
Author: Ahsanali | 2015-03-10 | Forex section: Askobid review

I advise you not to deal with Askobid because their platform is not user-friendly.
Author: lahore22 | 2015-03-10 | Forex section: IG Markets review

They had an incomplete trading instruments. No CFD and indices.
Author: samuel2 | 2015-03-10 | Forex section: ICM Brokers review

They do not offer virtual account nor pdf files for the beginners to learn. Impossible to generate more money here.
Author: Emon6 | 2015-03-10 | Forex section: iFOREX review

No affordable spreads and the absence of the important trading tools makes my trading situation worsen.
Author: Glimores | 2015-03-10 | Forex section: YoutradeFx review

Placing a withdrawal hasn't been effective yet. The truth is I've been emailing my account manager every week also the compliance department and dealing room, and none of them return my emails. What I've been emailing them about is my wish of withdrawal all remaining funds and close the account, but no answer is been given to me.
Author: FerbFX | 2015-03-10 | Forex section: InstaForex review

I am sure that InstaForex is excellent because I have traded with them for 10 months. They have a team friendly staff, especially customer service. They always patient answer my questions and there weren’t hassles adding or removing funds. Therefore, I had no problem with the trading platform, InstaForex is the first and last broker for me
Author: 992horde | 2015-03-09 | Forex section: InstaForex review

Instaforex has affordable spreads and affordable minimum deposit. All are welcome to trade with this broker because they are good both for new and professional traders. Their services are for all their traders. Example, a trader who have a demo account can do Option trading using it.
Author: Joseph | 2015-03-09 | Forex section: InstaForex review

I am very satisfied with my trading so far. InstaForex has the best services of the market as free courses for real accounts, different types of bonuses, leverage, systems, and much more. Also, their Customer Service is so friendly and professional Smile
Author: Lucrecia | 2015-03-09 | Forex section: InstaForex review

This broker is very impressive; its spreads are really low and fixed and Instatrader always responds well, without requotes or delay in the execution of trades. All my orders are always respected, especially my SL.
Author: Max Savage | 2015-03-09 | Forex section: InstaForex review

I really like InstaForex, they are very honest and trusting. Withdrawals and deposits process is hassle free and no hidden fees. Good spreads and service. Offers various bonuses and contest programs. One thing that I want to mention is their customer support which is fantastic!
Navigation
About Forex
MT brokers
CFD brokers
ECN brokers
Oil trading brokers
Corp. brokers
Swap-Free brokers
Forex Adviser
Ask broker
Fx Analytics
Recommended Forex broker
InstaForex
Forex broker №1 in Asia
30% bonus for EACH deposit
Leverage 1:1000
Open Forex account now
Special offers
Corsa Capital
11 types of options contracts
$100 welcome bonus for every customer
No spreads, no commissions, no swaps InstaForex
Bonus 30% for every deposit
Leverage 1:1000
Prize fund 500 000 USD AvaFX
Fixed spreads
Leverage 1:200
Withdraw instantly
US Dollar Index |Advantages of Forex market |Margin trading: what is it? |Risks Diversification |7 reasons to trade on Forex |Forex Market Work Schedule |Does Forex investment exist |How to choose a broker |What is the benefit of working on Forex? |Chose Forex |What is Forex? |
©️ 2009-2015 Forex Broker Rating.com. All right reserved.
Contact usPrivacy PolicyDisclaimer
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://forex.express-forum.com

Forex section
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forex-Broker :: Forex Broker Reviews :: Forex Trading-
Jump to: